Sun, Oct 01|
Six Flags New England
2023 Teen Rally - Six Flags
On Sunday, September 24th, teenagers from around New England are converging on Six Flags New England in Agawam, Massachusetts! Join us for one final summer fun-stravaganza, featuring roller coasters, new friends & a challenge to focus on the bigger picture!
Time & Location
Oct 01, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Six Flags New England, 1623 Main St, Agawam, MA 01001, USA
- $37 for those going to the park and getting their own transportation. The money covers the admission ticket into the park. If bringing any children it will also be $37 for each child.
- $72 for those going to the park and taking the bus with the Boston Church. The money covers the admission ticket into the park and bus transportation. If bringing any children it will also be $72 for each child.
- The bus price may be different for the New England Churches that order their own bus. They'll get that information to their respective groups.
- Passes (season passes, etc.) can be used for this event. Those who have a pass and who do not need the bus pay $5. Those with a pass taking the Boston bus pay $40. Anyone using a pass must be registered in order to receive a wristband that is required to enter the event.
Friends of Teens are Invited *Please encourage all your teens to invite their friends. It's an excellent opportunity for them to hear the Word of God, see the fellowship and have a blast all afternoon on the rides at Six Flags.
- Boston bus drop off/ pick-up: The Boston bus drop off for the event is 7:30AM and pick-up from the event is 8:00PM (We will be getting you drop-off, pick-up place this upcoming week). Church Service at Six Flags begins @10:30am.
- Ticket distribution: Tickets will be distributed on the Boston bus or when you/your group get to Six Flags.
- Food: No food is included with the price of the event. The cost of food in the park is expensive. You cannot bring food into the park but you can go to the buses in the parking lot to get your packed lunch and eat in the parking lot.
- Note about communion: We will not be taking communion at the Youth Rally, so we are asking for the parents to have a communion service with their teens prior to them leaving on Sunday or when they arrive back home from this event.